Jan 17, 2012

Very Small Update

School started today, but I found a bit of time to fix up my menus.

Hopefully, they won't seem so dark now with lighter font and more contrast. With that, the navigation bar got an upgrade, too... but I wonder if I should include buttons for other parts of the interface, like Inventory, Characters, etc. I haven't made those screens yet, but it may be good to go ahead and have the framework in place. I can only do that if I figure out how to clear my damn cache, though...*grumbles*

On another note, I'm really happy to have received such positive comments and encouragement on my LemmaSoft thread. Knowing that I'm doing a good job and that people are interested in my work really helps to inspire me, so thanks guys. :) I just hope I can live up to your expectations and make a good game in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment