Feb 19, 2012

Outfits and Hairstyles Continued

For the last few days, I've been cranking out sprite stuff for Zuleika like crazy.

First, I came up with a few more hairstyles, this time with the intent to make something a little more "mature."


Then, I started working on outfits. Determining color schemes was difficult, because while, as a default, Zuleika tends to wear almost exclusively black and white, I realize that not everyone appreciates neutral colors as I do. So, I came to a compromise: her default outfits (i.e. her class outfits) will be black and white as planned, but "for fun" outfits that can be won or purchased will be in different colors. It's amazing how varied she can look now. xD


If you have any suggestions for specific outfits or hairstyles you would like to see, please send them my way. :) I'd like to add as many as I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment