Oct 5, 2011

School Sucks

There isn't much to say today, really. In the back of my mind, I'm freaking out about the major exams I have coming up over the next few days, so that makes it difficult to get any real work done without feeling guilty about not studying.

What I did do today was make some very, very small edits to my textbox. I ended up not changing it radically like I had thought about doing, and going back to what I had before...then making small tweaks. As part of that, I added a cute journal-writing click-to-continue indicator in the corner. I may or may not end up keeping it.

More importantly, I commissioned the "loading screen" art I mentioned before. Trying to organize over 50 references in a coherent manner that the artist could understand was one hell of a job...and was probably one of the longest commission notes I've ever written. It should be worth it, though. This artist hasn't let me down yet, so I'm confident that the art will be amazing.
I can't wait to see what she comes up with~

Due to night class tomorrow, and the paper I have due and the test on Friday, I probably won't make any progress tomorrow...but if I can just make it to 3pm Friday, then I'll be free to write as much as I want during the weekend. :) ...Until Sunday night, and then I'll need to study more and write more papers. School sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment