Oct 29, 2011

Sprites

I mentioned in my last post that I decided to try to make sprites for all the minor characters who need to be represented on screen.

Well, I've been working on that some more today. I finished Lilah's sprite, and also started on a sprite for Zuleika's maid back at the castle. I haven't thought of a name for her yet (but with that red hair, I can't help but think "Molly"), but she's Zuleika's main servant - the one who prepares her clothes, cleans her room, and, most importantly, keeps her company during those long, lonely days locked in her tower. So, by that, you can already gather that they'll have more of a relationship than just a lady-servant one. She's kind of ugly, I know, but hey...not everyone can be stick-thin with perfect features like Lilah here.

No comments:

Post a Comment