Sep 7, 2011

Blog Created

After seeing the awesomeness that is the Tailor Tales Blog, I just had to make a little dev blog of my own. But rather than it just focusing on one game, it'll encompass all my games...all two of them, that is.

"Starlit Dreams" is still on hold, but I've recently started working on "Memoirs of an Angel" again after falling into depression for a few months and losing interest. I promise to get at least one thing done every day and post about it here. Hopefully, that will help keep me going. C:

There's not much here on the site yet. Most of the pages are empty, but I'll fill them up as I go along.

I don't expect to have many followers, and I won't even try to advertise this place until I get a bit closer to completing Memoirs, but... I figured I would get this out there regardless. To anyone who may be reading this, thank you for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment