Sep 28, 2011

Lameness

I'll be honest: I've been very...distracted lately. So distracted, in fact, that I've gotten absolutely nothing done, whether it be with my game, school, or MMORPG. No progress what-so-ever. Just watching Dexter and doing...other things.

Well, I guess I did get Ustyz colored (flat only, no shading) a few days ago, but I never finished shading Honhelm like was supposed to. And I started filling out characterization sheets for everyone, but only got through Zuleika's. Still, even that one alone was quite enlightening. I can't believe I'd never thought about her fears before, and how those would impact her actions and relationships.

So...that's the story. Not that I actually told the story, but...well...there it is. I'll get back to work soon-ish, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment