Sep 19, 2011

Titleless

As promised, I finished coloring Ahzi's chibi today. I have no real sense of how to shade correctly, but...I tried. It turned out pretty well, too, if I do say so myself.

Click here to see awesome cuteness~

That's...really all I did today. To be fair, it does take a long time to color something like that. And I'm still waiting for my linearts. And I still can't figure out what to do with my damn GUI.

Moving away from the topic of my utter laziness...I was inspired by a thread I saw on the Lemma Soft Forums today about ideas for classic fairy tales in which the roles are switched (i.e. the girl is turned into the beast, and the guy has to find a way to love her anyway). Me, being the feminist I am, thought this was a great idea. I was particularly enamored with the idea of Sleeping Beauty with roles reversed - the prince falls into an enchanted sleep and it's up to the princess to wake him up. I want to doooo eeeet~ Seriously, I think it could be a great story, even if I don't turn it into a game.

Tomorrow, I'm going to spend some time with Lord of the Rings Online, which I've been neglecting lately. So... I may or may not get anything done tomorrow. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment