Sep 11, 2011

Maps Implemented

As promised, I got my map system up and running today, complete with all working links and even a cute little indicator to show your current location.

I also planned out the town system a bit. The way I'm imagining it, you'll be able to go to the different locations and possibly find one of your companions there (it'll be a random chance sort of thing). Not every town will have all of the 'facilities,' so smaller towns may not have a library or a training hall or something like that. The large towns - the Imperial City, Duggary Village, City of Jarconia, and Port of Sileas - will have everything available.

That's...really all I did today. I was hoping to start working on the prologue again, but alas, I just don't have the time or the energy to do it tonight.

As a head's up, this week will be a very busy week school-wise. I have a major exam nearly every day this week. That means I probably won't have much time for game stuff. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment